Infinite Facade™ redefines how owners and design teams approach the facade system. It is a single source solution for a complete building envelope that meets or exceeds code requirements, utilizes a standard frame and connections, while giving design teams complete flexibility.
Research has shown that the building envelope is one of the most complex aspects of design and reasonably so, as design teams are expected to meet client and aesthetic expectations while meeting performance standards and regulations. Infinite Facade™ solves these issues.
- Integrated scope for the complete envelope system
- Factory-installed windows
- Single point of contact design through occupancy
- Factory-installed insulation
- Lightweight system
- Manufactured off-site
- Aesthetically flexible system
- Reduced schedule
- Drywall Options
Join us once a month for quick 30 minute conversations on all things facades. We promise this won’t be boring, just two guys that love to talk about facades, materials and design.
Each webisode will focus on a different topic, drill down to the nitty-gritty details and at the end, hopefully you had a good time and learn something new.
We look forward to seeing you in the sessions for a great conversation!
- Learn something new about facades
- Be part of a great conversation
- Collaborate with other design professionals
- Have fun | laugh a little
Simplifying The Building Envelope with Infinite Facade™ Webinar
A discussion on simplifying building envelope design with the Infinite Facade, a single source building envelope solution. Discover how a single source solution envelope reduces risk for both design teams and owners. Learn strategies to consider for prefabricated envelope systems along with design options and considerations.
The building envelope is the most difficult part of the building to design; reasonably so, as design teams are expected to meet client and aesthetic expectations while meeting performance standards and regulations.
Presenters: Dan Stenzel – Facades Business Development Manager, Wells Concrete and Jim Lewis – Director of Facade Design, Clark Pacific
The complete building envelope manufactured off site with design flexibility
Infinite Facade encompasses three main categories that streamline the design and budgeting development, enabling rapid design iterations and ensuring budget and schedule certainty.
Infinite Facade paves the way for the design team to take advantage
of prefabricated systems for reduced costs, increased efficiency and
less risk, all without compromising design
This aesthetically flexible system is standardized and prefabricated, and the exterior finish options are limitless. In addition to the wide variety of colors and textures currently available in traditional precast, other materials can be cast into the exterior veneer – such as brick, terracotta and stone. The use of form liners allows for an endless number of geometric patterns and reveals to be incorporated into the design. Other accent materials, such as metal panels, can be factory-mounted to the exterior veneer, further increasing design and material options.
We source high quality and proven exterior window systems for projects and install at the manufacturing facility, further reducing jobsite impacts. We have formed partnerships with some of the top window manufacturers in the country for solutions specific to Infinite Facade™.
The panel and the window system are engineered as a single solution. The design and detailing of the window connections are done as part of the exterior cladding package so details are coordinated and included in one exterior enclosure submittal.
- Greater control over quality of window installation
- Installation is performed at ground level in controlled conditions
- Window testing is performed in factory prior to arriving onsite
- Factory installed windows allow for faster enclosure schedules
- Number of trades on construction site is reduced
- Eliminates the need for material staging onsite
- Panel openings are shipped to the site weather-tight, allowing other trades to start sooner
- Eliminates need for temporary enclosures at window openings
Based on research, the building envelope is the most difficult part of the building to design. Reasonably so, the design must strike the right balance between aesthetics and meeting performance standards and regulations, while satisfying client expectations and budget. Infinite Facade eliminates the need to design what is behind the facade, because it is a standardized integrated system, leaving more time to focus on the design possibilities.
TESTED & PROVEN
We designed and tested our system to meet or exceed these standards:
- Air Infiltration ASTM E283
- Static Pressure Water Resistance ASTM E331
- Dynamic Pressure Water Resistance AAMA 501.1
- Structural Performance ASTM E330
- Seismic Movement (Interstory) AAMA 501.4
- Sound Transmission ASTM E90
- In-situ Water Test AAMA 503.03
- Fire Resistance Rating ASTM E119, NFPA 285
- CA Title 24
get in touch
Wells Concrete and Clark Pacific announced a partnership to form Facades Consortium Group LLC and the nationwide availability of Infinite Facade, a complete prefabricated building envelope system and single-source solution that simplifies building envelope design. Driven by increasing demand for lightweight wall panel systems, the partnership will accelerate the research, development and evolution of the Infinite Facade system.